Google Analytics

Monday, May 24, 2010

Getting Crafty

We are winding up our year with out Girl Scout troop, and I thought it would be nice if the girls gave my co-leader a present. For some reason, the idea of making a "Daisy" out of their handprints on a t-shirt popped in my head. Now I do have to try and do everything cheaply, so I used some Walgreens Register Rewards to buy the t-shirt, and dropped over to Hobby Lobby for the paints. (If you are unaware of the Register Rewards deal, go on over to Southern Savers, a blog I follow, and she has great explanations of how it all works.)

I got together with each of the girls and had them do their handprints in a Daisy (-ish) design.  Thanks to their helpful moms, I was able to get all 7 over 3 days.

Anyways, here's our finished product.  And she should LOVE it!






No comments:

Post a Comment