Google Analytics

Friday, June 18, 2010

Thai Crockpot Mishmosh

Because I have been languishing about the house in a gluten and book induced stupor, I really haven't cooked much this week. I've thrown it all to my husband, who thankfully is a very good cook.  I have a job interview tonight at 5:30, leaving the likelihood of me stirring up a tasty dinner on the stove slim to none.  So I started brainstorming, and eventually decided that I had at least a bit of a vision.


We'll see if my vision turns out decent tasting.

Ingredients:
2 tsp. gf curry
1 1/2 lbs ground turkey
3 tsp. powdered garlic
1 can coconut milk
2 tsp. cayenne pepper
2 tbsp. lemongrass
1 tsp. fish sauce
2 tbsp. peanut butter
1 bag frozen spinach


I threw it all in together on low.  We'll see what happens... at least I can say I tried.....



No comments:

Post a Comment