Google Analytics

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Upcycling & Craftiness

I used to make fun of my mom when I was younger for wanting to make everything and being so crafty. Now recently I borrowed her sewing machine to make diapers, and suddenly have 75 projects to do. And when surfing the internet, I have stumbled upon the concept of upcycling.. that is, taking old things and remaking them to a new and possibly better use.

So here are a few projects I've been working on:
A gift bag made from an old pair of jeans.



Coffee cup cozis or sleeves Made from sweater cuffs.A business card holder made from a brownie mix box.

And an old table we are recovering in mosaic to make a patio table....


And that's where we are at.


Today's lunch was sandwiches. Grilled cheese with turkey pastrami and sungoat pesto. Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment