Google Analytics

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Kale Chips

I can't believe it! I just looked back and apparently have never shared the recipe for kale chips.  These have been another cold weather treat.... that have never, in my past two years of making them, lasted long enough for me to take a picture.

But this is a healthy, easy, tasty snack.  Did I mention easy?

What you need-- some fresh kale, some olive oil, some sea salt.

Directions:
Wash and chop your kale.  Drain in a colander and then dump in a bowl.  Pour some olive oil over it, a couple tablespoons worth, and toss.  Then sprinkle sea salt over, tossing again.  (The olive oil helps the salt stick.)


Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.  Dump the kale on the aluminum foil and bake for about 8 minutes on 375.  Then eat straight.  My kids can put away 2 (convection oven sized) panfuls in about 15 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment